WELCOME TO THE IMA ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
To better serve you, please read the following information carefully before placing your request for assistance.
The following documents will be required to complete your application.
1. Driver’s License/State ID
2. Social Security Card
3. 2 Recent Paystubs (if currently working)
4. 2 Last Paystubs (if not working or out due to Covid-19)
5. Letter of Disability/SSI Payments/Unemployment
6. Letter from Landlord (indicate monthly and amount of arrears)
7. Letter from Finance Company or Mortgage Statement
8. Social Security Cards (all other members of household)
9. Letter of Disability/SSI Payments (all other members of household)
If you are requesting assistance in response to hardship due to Covid-19, you will be required to submit the additional documents:
1. Statement from Employer
2. Medical Release from Doctor
Once you have secured these documents, you will be required to upload them as part of the application process. You will be prompted when you should upload these documents.
Once you submit your request, a member of the assistance team will contact you to review your request.
Please allow 3 to 5 business days to process your application
Step 1. Click on the link below to begin your request for assistance
Step 2. Upload all required documents when prompted
Step 3. Once you have completed the request, please click on review PDF to verify that the information you entered is correct.
Step 4. Submit your request.
Step 5. You will receive an email with the URL link of your request. (Please do not delete this email). You will need the link to upload any additional items, if need.
Now let’s begin Step 1.
SCROLL DOWN then, Click on the link below to begin your request.
Pastor Michael Rogers
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!
IMA does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.